Wineographic creates professional standard bottleshots, both in High Resolution and in website size, suitable for all of your printed and digital communication, marketing, websites, digital stores, social media, catalogs, etc...
Proper images of your wines are essential in the digital era, either for sharing with your importers, distributors and clients, printed and digital magazines, press reviews and much more!
They are delivered as:
- JPG format on white or black background
- PNG format on transparent background
- PDF (on request)
"The Digital Revolution is far more significant than the invention of writing, and even of printing."
D. Carl Engelbartwas
We put special attention into:
- Dust removal and bottle preparation
- Right alignment, proportions and symmetry
- Shaping of the bottle with side light strips
- Proper light exposure of the label details and capsule
- Proper lightning of the liquid (important for white or rosé wines)
- Avoiding unwanted glass reflections
- Post-processing. We compose the parts of the bottle in Photoshop, detailed cropping of the bottle shape, dust and imperfections removal, color correction, resizing...